1940 Plymouth Deluxe Touring Sedan
1940 Plymouth Deluxe Touring Sedan - Oregon Showroom
) Most likely the finest 100% original totally restored to factory correct, 1940 Plymouth Deluxe touring sedan in the world. Over 3 years and $90,000 spent.
2) Rare, (one year only sideboard delete option car)
3) copy of the original bill of sale sold in Portland 1939.
4) One Family owned from 1939-2008.(69 years) car has always lived in the Portland area. Stores in an enclosed unit for over 30 years before restoration.
5) restored frame off in 2010, every nut and bolt, even the original interior fabric and pattern flown over from England, . And was in a private collection until 2016. Less than 400 miles on the restoration.
6) Won its class at 2016 Forest Grave Concourse De ' Elegance, only ¾ point deduction( have 2 ½ minute video of Donald Osborn and Keith Martin on stage talking about this car…. And had a 3 page article written in the national Plymouth magazine.
7) Comes with before and after restoration pictures and a letter from the granddaughter of the original owner. “the car with a mission”
8) Comes with every magazine advertisement made that year for the car from original magazines from 1940. 30 total.
9) Comes with 4 original sales brochures, 2 quality charts, vs the other manufacturers, the original maintenance manual, and a very rare sales guide 170+ questions and answers on the 1940 Plymouth.
10) Drives as smooth as the day it came off the show room floor, and looks even better.
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
- Transmission Type
- 3 Speed Manual
- Body Style